- Abilities Solutions
- The ARC of Atlantic County
- The ARC of Camden County
- The ARC of Cape May County
- The ARC of Gloucester County
- Archway Programs
- Avenues to Independent Living
- Brookfield Schools
- Center for Family Services
- Community Options, Inc.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kingsway Learning Center
- Larc School
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Y.A.L.E. School
• Must have a Highschool Diploma or GED.
• Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in repair and maintenance of janitorial equipment.
• Demonstrated technical aptitude with various types of cleaning equipment including vacuum cleaners, floor machines, auto scrubbers, burnishers, carpet extractors including battery and propane-powered equipment.
• Mechanical and electrical aptitude required.
• Valid/Clean Driver’s license.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and the current versions of MS Office.
• Must be able to pass drug testing.
• Perform in-house/on-site diagnostic and repair of customers’ equipment with a focus on commercial/industrial janitorial equipment. Includes: Vacuums, sweepers, auto-scrubbers, extractors, floor machines, pressure washers, etc.…
• Perform periodic preventative maintenance and cleaning of equipment.
• Install and implement warranty service work on equipment.
• Provide equipment maintenance to customers; offer preventative maintenance schedules to new and existing customers; provide after-hours equipment repair for select customers when needed.
• Provide detailed tech and pm sheets for equipment, whether on-site or in-house; maintain records of billable service, parts, and sale of equipment.
• Test and prepare equipment for shipping; perform equipment installations (dilution control and laundry systems, towel dispensers).
• Train customers on proper usage of equipment and consumables.
• Provide onsite equipment demonstrations with management or sales team members.
• Maintain showroom equipment.
• Perform other functions as necessary.
• Deliver repaired or new equipment to customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• General line equipment knowledge.
• Knowledge of competitive equipment installations in assigned geographical marketplace desirable.
• Effective verbal and written communications skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives. Customer service oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Detail oriented, able to work with little direct supervision; well organized, with the ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects and effectively follow through on projects.
• Strong critical thinking, questioning, and problem-solving skills.
• Able to work well under pressure and in an environment full of deadlines, providing accurate output.
• Able to work on varied brands of janitorial equipment (Karcher/Windsor, NSS, Nobles/Tennant, Advance, etc.).
• Travel for on-site repairs at customer’s facilities; subject to extremes in weather and traffic conditions.
• Overtime, occasional late nights, participation in physical inventory, vehicle/shop cleaning.
• Repair shop environment.
• Able to lift 75 pounds on a regular basis.
• Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time; able to bend, stoop and kneel on a frequent basis.
About SJP Resource:
South Jersey Paper Products, Inc. which was established in 1950, is a locally owned and operated professional sales and distribution company. We have a proud tradition of specializing in the sales, design, service, and delivery of a wide variety of commercial services and products. Included are; foodservice disposables, ice cream and food supplies, janitorial equipment and supplies, restaurant equipment and supplies, equipment repair, commercial and restaurant interior design, and laundry services. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost to ensure that our customers receive outstanding value. We continually strive to introduce and educate our customers to the most innovative and efficient methods of conducting and marketing their business. A genuinely customer focused company, South Jersey Paper Products, Inc. is determined to provide you with the professional services and products needed to help your business grow. Our mission is simple; to exceed your expectations and put forth the highest possible effort in a moral and ethical manner for the mutual benefit of our customers, our employees, and our well-earned reputation for service, quality, and commitment.