Job Description: Shipper
Reports To: Director of Operations
The Shipper will be responsible but is not limited to: preparing and schedule outgoing shipments and incoming shipments.
- Schedule incoming and outgoing shipments
- Stage products from outgoing shipments
- Greet Truck drivers as they arrive, process paperwork quickly and accurately, and confirm loads are correct
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Update computer system with BOL’s for shipments
- Must be an organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated individual.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must possess a passion for individual and group work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Communicate both verbally and in written form to internal and external audiences
- Possess the ability to thrive in an everchanging work environment.
- Has the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Communicate efficiently with Senior Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word)
- Forklift experience
For more information, please contact Melissa Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.