Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for various accounting tasks within accounting services, which supports the total enterprise (Corporate, Meals & Beverage, and Snacks). The candidate must be well-organized, flexible, and possess a strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to interact effectively with stakeholders across varying levels and functions within the organization.
- Prepare and/or review monthly journal entries for accuracy and in a timely manner
- Prepare and/or review account reconciliations for completeness, accuracy, and quality
- Perform key internal controls
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within the accounting process and execute change
- Provide subject matter expertise on accounting, timing of expense recognition, and P&L geography
- Create relevant end-to-end process flows and/or desk-top procedures
- Must have strong relationship-building skills and the ability to collaborate well with cross-functional teams
- Ability to assess and synthesize data from multiple data sources and systems
- Ability to identify needs and determine appropriate means of continuous improvement of financial/business processes
- Proficiency with or ability to learn and become proficient with financial and operational tools including SAP, EPM (BPC), Micro Strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Finance or Accounting preferred
- Advanced Degree (MBA) or relevant certifications (CPA, CFA) a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, CPG preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication and client interface skills
- Knowledge of US GAAP a plus
- SAP and BPC (EPM) and power pivot/financial planning software experience a plus
- This position will work in a company headquarter (Camden, NJ) 3 days a week
Travel as needed (10-15%) to company meetings, company training, customer meetings, and other regions as business needs demand
Compensation and Benefits:
The base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between $61,800.00 - $108,200.00.
An individual’s base pay depends on a number of factors, such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation, such as a performance-based bonus and other short- and long-term incentives. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401(k), and wellness benefits beginning on one’s first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance