Sr. Associate Brand Manager
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Senior Associate Brand Manager, Brand Equity is a key participant in the delivery of financial and brand health metrics. In this role, you will manage strategic initiatives, annual brand activation plans, and key projects for our Campbell Snacks Division brand portfolio.
- Partner closely with brand operations, integrated marketing, and innovation teams
- Brand Strategy – Develop strategic framework for 3-5 year growth plans to ensure pipeline sufficiency; develop and evolve brand foundations
- Brand Activation – Serve as a liaison with integrated marketing; develop campaign KPIs and corresponding tactics consistent with the brand positioning and consumer target; ensure consistent expression of brand in all consumer touchpoints
- Business Planning - Work closely with the innovation team to develop a pipeline of new products and platforms that are a strategic fit; lead cross functional teams to deliver projects on time and on-budget; communicate project status, issues, and opportunities to the broader organization; partner with brand operations team on marketing and advertising plans to inform monthly integrated business planning cycle
- Become the business expert on brands and competitors to guide and inform future plans
- Synthesize multiple data sources and recommend course of action
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, and analytically about the business, brands, and competitors
- Manage numerous projects on fast-track timelines while effectively balancing longer lead time requirements as dictated by marketing plans
- Lead and influence cross functional teams and work with external agency teams
- Own business results and recommend adjustments to plans as needed to drive growth
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree, MBA strongly preferred
- 5 years of marketing or relevant industry experience, preferable in food and/or consumer goods
- Excellent communication/presentation skills; ability to inform, influence and collaborate across functions and with all organization levels
- Strong creative thinking with demonstrated ability to build activations with creative, digital, social, PR, and media agency partners
- Strong ability to be proactive yet flexible as priorities shift
- Strong strategic & innovative mindset to solve brand business problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks within tight timeframes and deadlines in a dynamic working environment
- Strong analytical skills and business/financial acumen
- This position will work in a company headquarter (Camden, NJ) 3 days a week
- Travel as needed (10-15%) to company meetings, company training, customer meetings, and other regions as business needs demand
Compensation and Benefits:
The base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between $85,900.00 - $158,900.00.
An individual’s base pay depends on a number of factors, such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation, such as a performance-based bonus and other short- and long-term incentives. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401(k), and wellness benefits beginning on one’s first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
For more information, please email Recruiting@campbells.com.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing