Staff Accounting Position at Seapointe Village Reality
The Seapointe Village Realty Team is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of Staff Accountant. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: performing day to day cash manager and accounts payable functions, entering invoices, deposits, processing payments for owners, guests & services rendered and processing checks. Duties will also include weekly escrow transfers, preparing end of year 1099, billing, maintaining credit card services and bank accounts; month end financial closing including analysis of profit and loss statements; weekly revenue reporting for management; and preparing annual operating budget. This individual is also responsible for corresponding with guests, management, owners, and vendors including required mailings, weekly reporting and statements.
Interested candidates must possess the following qualities:
- Ability to work in a high intensity environment both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, and guest service skills.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Good analytical skills.
- Acumen for identifying inefficiencies in current processes.
- Creativity and innovation in problem-solving.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including intermediate Excel skills.
- Valid driver's license with clean record.
- Accounting degree or equivalent experience is desirable.
This is a full time, benefitted role in Wildwood Crest, NJ. Individuals must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
Learn more here: Full-Time Jobs | Morey's Piers (moreyspiers.com)
Interested? Email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements by Tuesday, August 9th to: email@example.com.
Job Type : Full-Time