- Abilities Solutions
- The ARC of Atlantic County
- The ARC of Camden County
- The ARC of Cape May County
- The ARC of Gloucester County
- Archway Programs
- Avenues to Independent Living
- Brookfield Schools
- Center for Family Services
- Community Options, Inc.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kingsway Learning Center
- Larc School
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Y.A.L.E. School
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact on your clients and the community? To enjoy a positive work culture where you can make a difference? Kreischer Miller is committed to your personal and professional growth!
About Kreischer Miller
Kreischer Miller continues to prosper and grow! With approximately 200 team members located in Horsham, PA, we are currently seeking to add a Tax Senior to our team.
Kreischer Miller is the largest independently-owned accounting, tax, and advisory firms in the Greater Philadelphia area. The firm’s original vision remains a hallmark 45 years later—blending the high-level skills offered by international firms with a highly personalized level of service for our clients, while being committed to valuing our team members’ work and life goals. We are looking ahead to the next 45 years and want you to be part of our success story. Building the best team in the marketplace and rendering world-class service to our clients are cornerstones of our success. We know our clients have many choices in service providers, and we work hard every day to justify their choice of Kreischer Miller.
Why should you choose Kreischer Miller? Voted a "Top Workplace" for the fourth time by Philly.com and a "Firm to Watch" for 2021 by Accounting Today magazine, we will support you in utilizing your accounting knowledge to help clients and other members of our team. Additionally, through one-on-one coaching and training programs, we can help you develop the skills you need to meet your career goals and be a leader at our firm. We offer a flexible and supportive culture to ensure that you can make a difference and enjoy a strong work/life balance.
Kreischer Miller has a large and experienced tax department comprised of tax specialists with international firm and Fortune 500 company experience. Our knowledgeable professionals are dedicated to providing sophisticated, yet practical solutions to our clients’ tax concerns with a view toward reducing their overall tax burden.
Our Tax Strategies practice has been designed to service a broad range of clientele, from emerging small businesses to large multinational public companies, as well as the private individual. This position will fill a key role as the firm responds to the dynamic market opportunities available to its Tax practice.
About the Function
Tax Seniors are given a wide variety of diversified Tax assignments under the direction of talented CPA’s. At Kreischer Miller, you will have the opportunity to work with business owners in a variety of industries and learn directly from leaders in our firm.
- Learn and apply the basics of the daily technology used in our Tax Strategies department.
- Plan, organize, and run engagements in their entirety.
- Perform work assigned with minimum assistance.
- Lead one or more staff accountants, instruct them in work to be performed, review work completed, and direct necessary revisions.
- Make decisions on all but the most unusual tax matters.
- Support Managers and Directors on our Tax Strategies Team.
- BS in Accounting. CPA license or parts preferred.
- 3-5 years of recent tax experience in public accounting.
- Strong commitment to excellence, client service and professional growth
- The ability to work independently and proactively, identifying issues as well as offering potential solutions
- The ability to manage multiple tax projects and clients
- Ability to develop/train staff and build teams
- Possess a positive attitude, good communication skills and willingness to learn
- Be a team player and motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of computers and tax software programs
- A strong ability to understand the “big picture” quickly, identify key issues, and prioritize analysis / output among many competing tasks
- REMOTE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED
Kreischer Miller is an equal opportunity employer offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability insurance, dependent care assistance plan, 401(k) plan, holidays, and generous time off for vacation and illness. To learn more about our firm, visit www.kmco.com.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree, Masters
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance