Time and Labor Implementation & Support Specialist
To be considered for a position, please apply on our career site at: https://www.primepoint.com/career
This position is Full-Time, Monday-Friday (hours to be determined but during business hours)
Position Location: Remote work is offered knowing that some time in the office may be required, and/or a return to a hybrid office environment in the near future.
A professional client facing position, the Implementation & Support Specialist is responsible for a range of support activities designed to effectively support the time management and the payroll processing needs of Primepoint's clients. This requires understanding the clients’ challenges and developing, communicating and implementing solutions using various system resources. Solutions can be a combination of procedures and technology to allow customers and Primepoint to operate efficiently.
- 5+ years experience in a customer service and support position
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and web tools for conferencing and training
- Payroll / Time and labor industry experience a plus
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, and remote system support.
- Configuration of client's system interface environments to optimize the client's experience and Primepoint's efficiency and accuracy.
- Assist clients that need help with accessing Primepoint's cloud based systems.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet client-driven deadlines.
- Able to think analytically and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (primarily Excel), web browsers and all of Primepoint's technology-related products.
- Able to promptly answer support-related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Excellent communication (oral and written): interpersonal, organizational, and presentation.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to network with colleagues constructively.
This person will have engineer like problem solving skills, a strong comfort with computer systems, will be able to work well with people with a broad range of technical abilities, and will show the ability to be organized and responsive to projects and tasks.
Primepoint is a human resource management and payroll processing company developing and servicing technology capable of integrating human resource management and payroll processing functionality with time and attendance, benefit administration, and HR consulting services for organizations with up to thousands of employees. Primepoint offers competitive wages, an excellent benefits package, and a family work environment.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree, High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level