- Abilities Solutions
- The ARC of Atlantic County
- The ARC of Camden County
- The ARC of Cape May County
- The ARC of Gloucester County
- Archway Programs
- Avenues to Independent Living
- Brookfield Schools
- Center for Family Services
- Community Options, Inc.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kingsway Learning Center
- Larc School
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Y.A.L.E. School
Web UX Designer and SEO Specialist
Web UX Designer and SEO Specialist
Center for Learning and Technology
104 W. State Street Trenton, NJ 08608
Thomas Edison State University was founded in 1972 to break down barriers to degree completion. Nearly fifty years later, we proudly serve a diverse body of adult students with innovative and professionally relevant academic programming. Our team of high-energy student- focused professionals is welcoming new members who are ready to make their mark in education and help change the lives of thousands of adult students across New Jersey and around the world.
If you are excited by changing lives, committed to the success of all, and want to be challenged by new and innovative opportunities, we look forward to receiving your application.
This position is for a Web Design Specialist with background in SEO (search engine optimization), UX (user experience), and web/graphic design. This role will be responsible for optimizing both copy and landing pages for search engine optimization in tandem with the University’s webmaster and design teams. Experience in these key areas fill a need that supports several vital departmental areas of the website and data analytics, including the areas of Communications, Marketing/Enrollment Services, and Institutional Research.
Creation of this multifaceted position is intended to:
● Coordinate the needs and activities of data analytics and marketing with web design and deployment
● Maximize impact and consolidate our approach to successful deployment and improvement of the University website
● Provide data and insight as to the effectiveness of the TESU brand and its value to prospective students and the broader community
● Utilize thoughtful and engaging user experience as a driver
● Advance the role of SEO and web analytics to inform strategic decision making
Expanding on the strategic redistribution of talent to support the infrastructure of the University website, this position will work within the web and multimedia teams of the Center for Learning and Technology [CLT], while supporting the efforts of Communications, Institutional Research, and Marketing. This departmental model capitalizes on the synergistic talent within that team to expand and extend the value proposition provided by the CLT. This position is a key step towards establishing a balanced governance structure around issues involving the website, so as to ensure meaningful collaboration and coordination between University departments.
● Significant understanding of SEO with a history of successful deployment and results
● Collect and analyze data and results by executing tests on the University website, while identifying trends and insights for University stakeholders
● Graphic and/or Web design experience with available portfolio for review
● Experience with conversion rate optimization
● Research, recommend, and implement search engine optimization recommendations to proper stakeholders
● Work with communications and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
● Web analytics gathering and interpretation
● Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
● Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
● UX and Accessibility Design for website optimization
● Content management
● Visual content development of the website
● Office of the President
● Enrollment Services/Marketing
● Institutional Research
● Current/Prospective Students
Education: Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor's degree supplemented by a Master's degree in a field related to the position to be filled or equivalency as determined by the appointing authority.
Experience: Two years professional experience in a field that is directly related to the functions of the position to be filled or equivalency as determined by the appointing authority
Applicants who do not possess the required education may substitute required experience on a year-for-year basis (30 credit hours are considered one year of college).
A Doctor of Philosophy degree or a Doctor of Education degree may be substituted for two years of the required experience.
How to Apply:
Resumes and applications for this position will only be accepted online through ADP Workforce Now at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=TESU&ccId=19000101_000001&type= MP&lang=en_US
Thomas Edison State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Masters
Job Function : ""