- Abilities Solutions
- The ARC of Atlantic County
- The ARC of Camden County
- The ARC of Cape May County
- The ARC of Gloucester County
- Archway Programs
- Avenues to Independent Living
- Brookfield Schools
- Center for Family Services
- Community Options, Inc.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kingsway Learning Center
- Larc School
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Y.A.L.E. School
Wire Harness & Cable Assembler
Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradesperson.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Has assembly/production experience and strong mechanical aptitude
- Motivated and detail oriented
- Attention to detail, excellent hand dexterity
- Proficient in basic math skills
- Possesses good communication skills and a great attitude
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Follow all written and verbal operating procedures and instructions
- Ability to read and follow wire harness assembly instructions
- Ability to gather materials and tooling necessary to perform work in an organized manner
- Route wires and assemble electronic components using wire layout boards
- Manage numerous hand assembly operations based on detailed instructions
- Ability to use crimping and wire stripping tools
- Conduct continuity tests of wire harnesses and cable assemblies using test fixtures
- Use a soldering iron to solder wires to switches or connectors
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of in-process assemblies and finished products
- Wire/Cable harness assembly experience highly preferred
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform all work to meet qualify and safety standards and procedures
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, TeleMed, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""