(Atlantic City, NJ) – The Casino Association of New Jersey (CANJ) today announced that Atlantic City’s casinos are kicking off the “unofficial start” of the 2021 summer season this Memorial Day Weekend. Atlantic City properties are ready to safely welcome back more guests to the seaside resort destination.
“Memorial Day not only kicks off the beginning of the summer season – it marks a return to normalcy, providing visitors the opportunity to get to enjoy a fun-filled, entertaining experience after an unprecedented year,” said Terry Glebocki, President of the Casino Association of New Jersey.
The casino industry remains focused on the health and safety of its employees, guests, and fellow residents. In partnership with regional healthcare provider AtlantiCare, Atlantic City casinos are offering COVID-19 vaccines to casino employees and their families at pop-up vaccination clinics located at various casino properties across the city. The CANJ is supporting the state’s efforts to vaccinate 4.7 million adults by the end of June.
“We are hopeful that as more vaccines are distributed, we will be able to bring more people back to work, bring back more meetings and conventions, and attract even more visitors to our great city,” continued Glebocki. “It’s been a very challenging time for all of us, and Atlantic City properties are ready to offer a sense of normalcy, turn the page and rebuild stronger and better than ever before.”
Despite these challenging times, the casino properties have found creative and innovative ways to offer a safe, entertaining experience for guests.
“As we look ahead to summer 2021, the casino industry provides a unique attraction to our region that benefits all of the region’s surrounding businesses – small or large,” said Christina Renna, President & CEO of the Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey. “The start of summer and the return of events and activities across Atlantic City is not only a win for the city, but for the entire South Jersey economy. This momentum is a critical step forward as we begin to rebuild and recover from this devastating pandemic.”
This Memorial Day Weekend, Atlantic City will be a perfect spot for safe, fun-filled activities, including:
Borgata Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
- Borgata Comedy Club is open with shows this Memorial Day Weekend from Friday. May 28 through Monday, May 31.
- The Water Club is now open, offering a unique personality all its own, while just steps away from the entertainment, nightlife, and dining of Borgata. Enjoy a new brand of hospitality to Atlantic City by booking your stay. The Water Club allows guests to experience the cosmopolitan lifestyle that defines Borgata. The Water Club is only available for weekend bookings at this time.
- Borgata Outdoor Pool is open for the season starting Friday, May 28 for hotel guests. Sun, bathe, swim or party. 200 chaise lounges, daybeds, and cabanas surround the 3,200-square-foot Roman-style pool. The Borgata Outdoor Pool will operate weekends only.
- Borgata Beer Garden is open featuring a full-service canopied bar serving more than 15 domestic and craft beers along with mouth-watering bar snacks and bites. Open Friday, May 28 – 12pm-10pm; Saturday, May 29 – 11am-10pm; Sunday, May 30 – 11am-10pm; and Monday, May 31 – 11am-8pm.
- Other amenities will be open throughout the weekend with all hours of operations found online at www.theborgata.com.
Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel & Casino
- All-New Bally’s Beach Bar will officially open this Friday, May 28 at 11am. Beginning in June, the Beach Bar will be open daily at 11:00am with live music every day. All new this year is the Beach Barbecue serving chicken, burgers, hot dogs, sausage and more.
- Dining at Its Best
- All-New Jerry Longo’s Meatballs & Martinis LONGO’S brand originated in the Historic Federal Hill area in Providence, RI, where owner Jerry Longo created a unique menu of authentic Italian cuisine.
- Guy Fieri’s Chophouse is the real deal. It’s a traditional steakhouse with a twist, overlooking Atlantic City’s famed boardwalk and beach featuring sushi, seafood and pasta dishes.
- Harry’s Oyster Bar & Seafood is the perfect fusion of oyster bar and seafood house serving up the ocean’s freshest fare in a fun and completely relaxed atmosphere with a spectacular view of Atlantic City’s famed boardwalk and live entertainment.
- Ford F-150 Sweepstakes Win a 2021 Ford F-150 by earning entries now through Monday, May 31.
- Bet, watch and win at FANDUEL Sportsbook at Bally’s Atlantic City. Bet teasers props, parlays, and more, located at the casino boardwalk entrance.
- New! Sportsbook Lounge features a curated food and beverage menu, with modern, pub-style fare ranging from Truffle Tots and Smash Burgers to Spicy Edamame and their Curveball Club sandwich, smothered with Basil Aioli.
Caesars Entertainment’s Atlantic City Resorts
- Tropicana Atlantic City
- Tropicana’s Free Fireworks Series – Every Saturday starting May 29 – Sept. 4, 10
Tropicana’s Free Summer Fireworks Series returns just in time for Memorial Day Weekend to light up Atlantic City’s skies with a free spectacular fireworks display on May 29 at 10 p.m. The dazzling 10-minute show, is part of Tropicana’s Free Summer Fireworks Series. The shows will take place every Saturday at 10 pm starting May 29 through Sept. 4, excluding July 3.
- Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
- The Baywalk at Harrah’s Resort: Inspired by the success of outdoor, bayside dining at the resort last summer, The Baywalk at Harrah’s Resort will be the ultimate summer destination in Atlantic City with live music, selections from the new Rum Point Crab House’s raw bar, and drinks along the water.
- The Lobby Bar: Harrah’s Resort will enhance The Lobby Bar, which is located in the center of the property, doubling the size of the existing bar. It will offer a relaxed, casual environment for guests to grab a specialty drink or classic cocktail. The extensive menu will feature a variety of spirits and creative handcrafted cocktails.
- Pool After Dark – Vibe Dining
The Pool After Dark is slated to reopen in June and will introduce vibe dining to the market. The nightlife hotspot will evolve and become a sophisticated, tropical oasis environment and seamlessly merge delicious, Instagram-worthy food and drink presentations with an out-of-the-box nightlife experience – enhanced by performance artists, interactive musical entertainers such as percussionists and violinists, aerialists, musicians, and more, anchored by a DJ, who will set the tone for an evening out.
- Caesars Atlantic City
- William Hill Sportsbook is at the Wild Wild West It’s time to get off the sidelines and score your own winning record. Caesars Atlantic City now offers a full menu of sports bets. Wager on your favorites and turn a couple of inches into a couple hundred bucks. Get in on the action in-person at the casino.
- National BBQ Hall of Famer and chef, restaurateur and Food Network host, Guy Fieri’s Guy’s Bar-B-Que Joint is the newest addition to the Wild Wild West. The menu includes sandwiches and platters featuring Championship Pork Butt, and Blue Ribbon Chicken and three different styles of Guy Fieri’s signature BBQ sauces. Plus, signature items like Trash Can Nachos and Ribs!
- CET Comps and Jackpots
- 10X Comps – Friday, May 28 & Monday, May 31: Players who activate on Friday and Monday will be awarded a 10X Reward Credit Multiplier Bonus. Reward Credits are earned by playing slots or tables with a Caesars Rewards® Card and can be earned at any of the Atlantic City properties.
- $25,000 Jackpot Drawings – Now Through May 29: Every time you hit a jackpot over $1,200 at Harrah’s Resort, Caesars or Tropicana Atlantic City, you will qualify for one free electronic entry into their $25,000 Jackpot Drawings. Be 1 of 45 winners to walk away with a share of $25,000 in free slot play with a top prize of $1,000!
Golden Nugget Atlantic City
- Live Entertainment is Back at The Deck!
- Friday, May 28 No Pressure 7:30pm
- Saturday, May 29 The Deck Band 2:30pm & Don’t Call Me Francis 8pm
- Sunday, May 30 The Exceptions 2:30pm & Cheers The Band 8pm
- Monday, May 31 Bobby & Mike 12pm
- H2O Pool
- Open daily at 10am
- DJs on Saturday & Sunday
- Jeep Rubicon Finale – Sunday, May 30 at 6pm
- $100,000 Stars & Stripes Sweepstakes – Monday, May 31 12pm-4pm
- To learn more visit https://www.goldennugget.com/atlantic-city/ for complete resort hours of operation.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
- Hard Rock Atlantic City’s Beach Bar will officially open on Memorial Day weekend.
- Andrew Santino will perform from 7pm to 10pm on Sunday, May 30 at Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena Sunday. Tickets are available at www.HardRockHotelAtlanticCity.com, www.Ticketmaster.com and 800-745-3000.
- Join in on the action with the $100,000 Holiday Sweepstakes taking place on Monday, May 31 from 2pm to 8pm. where every 30 minutes five Wild Card Members will win $1,000 in Bonus Free Play and at 8pm 20 lucky players will win $2,000 in Bonus Free Play.
Ocean Casino Resort
- Ocean Casino Resort will open HQ2 Beachclub with a three-day celebration beginning this Saturday, May 29, that marks the return of daylife to Atlantic City. New Jersey natives Cash Cash will reopen the Beachclub on Saturday, May 29, followed by Grammy Award-nominated Meduza on Sunday, May 30, and Fergie DJ and PS1 on Monday, May 31.
- The Cabanas at Ocean will open this Friday, May 28. Elevate your stay at Ocean Casino Resort with 13 cabanas, plush day beds and cozy cocoon seats that overlook the Atlantic Ocean. Please call the Reservations Department 609.783.8000 to reserve.
- Guests at Ocean Casino are invited to celebrate the start of summer with their $300,000 Memorial Day Weekend Sweepstakes on May 29 – May 31 from 2pm – 11pm. Ten (10) winners every 30 minutes will win up to $500 Free Play! Grand prize drawings totaling $25,000 CASH at 11pm!
- To learn more please visit: https://www.theoceanac.com/
Resorts Casino Hotel
- Kick off the weekend with Resorts Annual Beach Ball Dropon Friday, May 28: For the safety of our guests, the beach ball drop will be streamed live to the TV’s on the casino floor at 5pm!
- 10 lucky winners will be chosen to grab a beach ball that could be worth $5,000 in Slot Cash! Earn entries now through 3:45pm on Friday, May 28 to participate.
- Strolling entertainers from 4pm – 8pm
- Hot Summer Fun Prize Patrol will be roaming the casino floor 5pm – 6pm
- 10X Cashback on slot play 6pm – 9pm
- $500 every 15 minutes in slot cash 9pm – midnight
- LandShark Bar & Grill & Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville kick off live entertainment 7 days a week starting Friday, May 28 through Labor Day.
- 2021 Jeep Gladiator Sweepstakes – Grand Prize Drawing Sunday, May 30 at 4pm
- Dougherty’s Steakhouse & Raw Bar is now open for dinner 7 days a week. The newest venture from the historic Atlantic City restaurant family. Paired with an expansive raw bar and a carefully curated wine list, the new steakhouse resides in the historic Resorts Hotel & Casino, a building that mirrors the Dougherty’s roots in the community and strong local ties.
- Visit ResortsAC.com for more details.
About the Casino Association of New Jersey
The Casino Association of New Jersey (CANJ) is a trade organization that provides a collective voice for the Atlantic City casino industry by facilitating the exchange of information and ideas between our industry, small businesses, Atlantic City stakeholders and the general public. The CANJ consistently advocates for legislation and initiatives that support the ongoing revitalization of Atlantic City into a world-class destination resort. A thriving casino industry drives economic growth, job creation, increased tax revenue for state and local budgets, and prosperity for city residents, hardworking families and businesses which rely on the casinos for their livelihood. Our goals are simple: protect and grow the tens of thousands of jobs the casino industry supports across New Jersey and continue Atlantic City’s transformation into a world-class destination resort. To learn more please visit: https://casinosnj.org/.
Source : https://www.insidernj.com/press-release/atlantic-city-casinos-kicks-off-unofficial-start-summer-memorial-day-weekend/