Parker McCay P.A.
Parker McCay is a regional law firm serving the diverse legal needs of New Jersey clients for over 100 years. The firm provides comprehensive legal services to a wide array of clients in such specialties as public schools and education, public finance, corporate, municipal, creditors’ rights, construction, real estate, medical malpractice defense, insurance defense, commercial litigation, and employment law. Parker McCay is headquartered in Mount Laurel, N.J., with offices in Hamilton, N.J., Camden, N.J., and Atlantic City, N.J.
Parker McCay provides comprehensive legal services in such specialties as business, litigation, public finance, governmental and regulatory affairs, banking, real estate, land use, creditors' rights and employment law.
- Michael Reilly Joins Parker McCay
- Matthew Arnold Joins Parker McCay
- Parker McCay Attorney Becomes Burlington County’s First Female Chief Legal Officer
- Mariana Diosa-Gomez Joins Parker McCay
- Robert Lamilla Joins Parker McCay
- Alicia D’Anella Joins Parker McCay
- Jeffrey Catalano Joins Parker McCay
- Parker McCay Adds Four New Associates!
- Parker McCay Adds New Shareholder, Christopher A. Orlando!
- Parker McCay’s William Morlok Promoted to Counsel!
- James Keating Joins Parker McCay!
- Shareholder Brett E.J. Gorman Becomes President of Burlington County Bar Association
- New Jersey law firm Parker McCay announces that Matthew Oorbeek joined the firm.
- New Jersey law firm Parker McCay announces that Young Yoon joined the firm.