How the 2020 Election Affects the Top Planning Ideas
Wednesday, January 13, 2021 (3:00 PM - 4:00 PM) (EST)
Please join New York Life Insurance on Wednesday, January 13, at 3PM EST, for a one-hour webinar featuring CPA Robert Keebler’s insights and considerations on the 2020 election and how the results are likely to affect estate and business planning strategies going forward.
In this informative webinar, delivered exclusively for professional advisors, Bob will explore the ramifications to:
- Income tax planning for capital gains, retirement assets, charitable giving and SALT deductions;
- State income tax planning strategies using trusts;
- Estate and business succession ideas;
- Strategies to protect exemption while retaining cash flow; and
- ROTH conversion planning in 2021 and beyond.
Use the link below to log in to watch this exclusive program. Use my name, Omari Thomas, as the person who invited you.
Accountants who pre-register and have a site monitor who verifies their attendance will be eligible to earn 1.0 hour of CPE credit.*