Ocean Wind Pro-NJ Grantor Trust Opens Application Window to Submit Expressions of Interest
Funds Available for Small, Woman-Owned and Minority-Owned Businesses to Support the Growing Offshore Wind Industry in New Jersey
The Trustees of the Pro-NJ Grantor Trust have announced that the application window to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for grant funding is now open.
This application window is dedicated to small, woman-owned and minority-owned businesses (SBE, WBE and MBE). Business owners who fit into those categories may pursue the first step in the process by downloading the Request for Expressions of Interest. To help improve access to funds, the Trustees determined the best way for that to occur is for interested business owners to submit Expressions of Interest (EOI). Once the EOIs are reviewed by the Trustees and members of the Advisory Committee, qualified applicants will be invited to submit formal proposals.
The application period to submit EOIs is set for four weeks, until 5 p.m. on February 26. The window may be extended depending on the number of EOIs received. Following the award of funds to small, woman-owned and minority-owned businesses, the Trustees will publish a second Request for Expressions for Interest directed toward coastal municipalities and counties in Ocean, Atlantic and Cape May counties.
The following list represents some, but not all the fields the Trust seeks to fund:
- Onshore and offshore light logistics and services
- Marine vessel supply and maintenance
- Aviation supply and maintenance
- Buildings – construction and repair
- Professional services (communications, environmental/permitting, engineering, etc.)
- Turbine blade inspection and service
- Fuel service and supply
- Network/wireless communications supply, service, and repair
- Workforce training, trade/safety, etc.
- Cleaning and janitorial
- Food service and catering
- Onshore and offshore surveys
- Project and risk management
- Health and safety equipment and clothing
- Marine clothing/equipment supply
Please click the button below for more information or to submit an EOI.