The Virtual Museum is Always Open!
Stay connected with The Museum of the American Revolution!
The Museum of the American Revolution is now temporarily closed to the public through Jan. 1, 2021, in accordance with new guidelines released by the City of Philadelphia. All scheduled onsite programs and events during that time will be cancelled or postponed. The Museum will reopen when City restrictions are lifted.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our visitors, staff, and community and will continue to follow guidance from public health authorities. For updates, visit our health and safety protocols page on our website.
In the meantime, we encourage you to stay connected with us online and explore our digital resources.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates and daily content posts.
- Explore new Interactive Features of our website that allow you to put yourself in the shoes of actual people who lived through the American Revolution.
- Catch up on past episodes of our new web series, AmRev360, and stay tuned for new ones.
- Explore our digital collection, where you can see and learn about our many objects, works of art, documents, and artifacts.
- Take a Virtual Tour of our galleries, complete with an audio guide to walk you through the exhibits.
- Read highlights, curatorial insights, and watch author talks from our Read the Revolution series.
- Keep the learning going strong at home with online resources for Kids & Families and Students & Educators, including our Virtual Distance Learning Programs which are still open and available for booking!
- Check out our schedule of upcoming virtual events and programs, including workshops, lectures, and more!
- Plus, stay tuned for our virtual When Women Lost the Vote special exhibit, coming soon.