Viking Pest Control voted onto New Jersey’s Top Workplaces list for 2021!
Viking Pest Control Voted Top Place to Work
The company achieves the Best Places to Work award in New Jersey.
BASKING RIDGE, NJ 2021 – Viking Pest Control is proud to have been voted “top place to work” and achieved Best Places to Work in New Jersey Energage.
“In 2021, our team was awarded the Best Places to Work award based on an employee engagement survey,” says Human Resources Director Linda Sklar.
This award is granted to companies that create a culture where employees feel engaged, appreciated, and fulfilled. Sklar says, “We are honored our employees voted this way and are proud to share this award with all of our employees and our customers.”
In addition to the top Workplace award, Viking Pest Control received Four (4) Culture badges. These badges are Meaningful Work, Open Minded, Supportive Managers, and Clued-In Employees. Culture badges are awarded to the top 25% of all organizations in Home Service Industries surveyed in the past twelve months by Energage.
What sets Viking Pest Control apart from other companies when it comes to a career choice?
- A working environment that values meaningful work, open-minded supportive managers, and clued-in employees providing transformative solutions for customers.
- Enforced background checks for all employees and a drug-free working environment to ensure a safe space for all team members.
- Competitive compensation with numerous benefits, including paid vacation time, health coverage, and more.
- A healthy work atmosphere with plentiful opportunities to learn about and adopt new technology and meet new challenges.
- Diversity – employees feel accepted and valued at Viking Pest Control, regardless of gender or ethnicity.
Viking Pest Control has over 40 years of experience in the pest control industry, continually delivering customer service that exceeds industry norms.
President of Viking Pest Control, Paul Bergmann, says, “Viking believes a diverse team leads to different individual characteristics and perspectives, integral to company growth. As a result, our employees feel accepted and valued at Viking Pest, which, along with customer satisfaction, is our ultimate success.”
If you are searching for a job in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, or The Eastern Shore of Maryland at a reputable company, look no further. Check out our job opening tab to learn what positions are currently hiring. Find out for yourself what it means to work at one of the Best Places to Work!
The company creates effective and efficient pest management solutions for residents and business owners in New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. The company is a QualityPro member, meaning that its customers are sure to receive professional pest management solutions performed by certified and qualified individuals. Viking’s employees are held to high standards.
Those interested in joining the Viking Pest Control team can check out open opportunities here.
Eric Gunner, Pest Management Professional