LAEDA is Currently Recruiting for Santander’s Cultivate Small Business Program
The Latino American Economic Development Association (LAEDA) is currently recruiting for Santander’s Cultivate Small Business Program (CSB). This is a 16-week, fully virtual program is completely free to entrepreneurs, and provides you with industry education, networks, and mentoring, along with the opportunity to apply for capital grants for your business.
Cultivate Small Business was created to help early-stage entrepreneurs (focused on women, people of color, and immigrants) build food businesses. It’s like a mini MBA for food businesses and it’s completely FREE. This year it’s virtual and open to anyone in New Jersey.
The Cultivate Small Business Program has just opened applications for the 2021 cohort!
When is it?
The 16 week program runs April - June, 2021.
What do I get?
The program provides:
- classes taught by Babson business professors
- connections to mentors in the food industry
- support from a network of entrepreneurs, and
- the chance to apply for grants to support your business
Who runs this?
How can I get more information?
- Join an online info session on February 17th at 10am. You can register for each session through the links provided.
- If you have any questions about the program you can contact KHarrison@LAEDA.com
Applications are due March 1, 2021.
The team will review applications and begin scheduling interviews on a rolling basis beginning February 15th. We strongly encourage you to apply early to allow sufficient time for gathering necessary documentation.