NJEDA to Host Build Back Better Regional Challenge Information and Idea Gathering Session
The New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) will host a public information and idea gathering session on the US EDA’s Build Back Better Regional Challenge with the four applicant coalitions that NJEDA is participating in:
- Aviation innovation, led by the Atlantic County Economic Alliance and Atlantic County
- Bio-manufacturing, led by Rutgers University
- Clean energy, led by Rowan University
- Smart ports, led by the City of Newark and New Jersey Institute of Technology
Use this link to join the meeting at
9:00 A.M. on Tuesday, September 21st:
The Build Back Better Regional Challenge(BBBRC) is a $1 billion federal program that will fund projects that create high-quality jobs, increase wages, and revitalize communities in places that have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The event will include an overview of the BBBRC opportunity and presentations from each of the lead applicants about their vision and the types of projects they are considering, with time for general Q&A at the end.
Please email input and ideas for any of the coalitions to the following addresses by noon on Tuesday, September 28th:
- Aviation Innovation – AviationBBBRC@njeda.com
- Bio-manufacturing – BiomanufacturingBBBRC@njeda.com
- Clean Energy – CleanEnergyBBBRC@njeda.com
- Smart Ports – SmartPortsBBBRC@njeda.com