Santander Cultivate Small Business Program
Santander Bank’s Cultivate Small Business program is designed to help early - stage women, minority, and immigrant entrepreneurs working to build and sustain food - related businesses in emerging neighborhoods in New Jersey. The 12-week, fully virtual program runs from April 19th – the end of June, 2022 and is completely free. The program provides industry-specific education, networks, and mentoring, along with the opportunity to apply for capital grants for your business. Applications are due January 28, 2022.
Program participants should represent a business that meets the following criteria:
- Participants should reside in or represent a business located in low-to-moderate-income urban areas in New Jersey.
- Gross/Net revenues of $25,000 to $1,000,000 in the most recent full calendar year.
- Minimum of 1 year in operation as of January 1, 2022.
- Between 1 and 10 full-time-equivalent employees.
- Food-related industries, including processing, technology, manufacturing, and food services.
Santander’s Cultivate Small Business program is fully funded by Santander Bank, and run in collaboration with Babson College, ICIC, CommonWealth Kitchen, LAEDA, and Columbia University - Harlem Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
An Info Session on the program will be held Tuesday, January 11th at 11am. To sign up, click here.
For more information, click here. If you have any specific questions about the program you can contact Sophie, LAEDA Business Services Center Manager at email@example.com
Please reach out to Hilary Chebra, Manager, Government Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions