BeneCare Dental Plans
Dental Employee benefits Insurance Health Care
In 1979, BeneCare reinvented the traditional insurer’s underwriting model by forming a partnership between dental practitioners and a specialty administrator to underwrite group dental plans.
This pioneering concept offers the same security and coverage as a traditional insurer, and helps to:
- Lower administrative overhead.
- Stabilize premiums year-over-year.
- Allocate more benefit dollars toward patient care to help members achieve good oral health.
- Strengthen the relationship between dental professionals and their patients.
BeneCare offers Preferred Provider (PPO) and Exclusive Provider (EPO) plans with customizable options for covered services, deductibles, coinsurance, and annual and lifetime limits to fully insured and self-funded groups in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions
Family-owned business : Yes
LinkedIn Handle : linkedin.com/company/benecaredentalplans
- BENECARE: HOW UTILIZATION CAN STABLIZE PREMIUMS
- BENECARE TEAMS UP WITH CCSNJ
- BENECARE MAKES TELEDENTISTRY BENEFIT PERMANENT
- BENECARE’S TIPS FOR AVOIDING SURPRISE DENTAL BILLS
- BENECARE ANNOUNCES ALTERNATIVE TO LEVEL-FUNDING.
- BENECARE OFFERS TIPS ON PLAN DESIGN
- BENECARE JOINS ZYWAVE’S CPQ PLATFORM
- BeneCare Recognizes Children's Dental Health Month
- BeneCare Pays It Forward!
- BeneCare Dental Plans Launches New Website!
- BENECARE HELPS EDUCATE LOCAL KIDS ON ORAL HEALTH