Y.A.L.E. School is a New Jersey state-approved private special education school with 12 campus locations throughout southern New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia region serving students with disabilities ages 3 through 21. Y.A.L.E. School offers a highly specialized program for students with autism and other social, emotional, learning, and behavioral disabilities that provides low student-to-staff ratios, supervision by highly-trained and certified behavior specialists, a comprehensive curriculum, intensive transition support, integrated and consultative speech services, support for families, and an extended school year program in the summer. Since 1976, students with disabilities have been placed at Y.A.L.E. School locations by their local school district and attend at no cost to parents. For more information, go to www.yaleschoolnj.com.
- Y.A.L.E. School Partners with Atlantic Cape Community College to Introduce Students with Disabilities to College Life
- Y.A.L.E. School Celebrates Grand Opening of Community Peace Labyrinth
- Y.A.L.E. School teacher named recipient of Art Educators of New Jersey (AENJ) award
- Y.A.L.E. School Hosts Third Annual Tri-State DisAbility Art Show
- Y.A.L.E. School Donates Electric Bicycles to Cherry Hill Police Department