Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
The BCBA will serve as a main line of contact for Behavior Technicians and client families living in the surrounding areas of Southern NJ. This person must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written and must exude professionalism in all interactions as a representative of ConnectPlus Therapy. This role requires the person to oversee the quality of implementation of clinical programming to his or her assigned cases as well as contributing to the larger clinical systems and processes for the agency. This position is a combination of working via telehealth and in person at our center, in-homes, or in the community. The BCBA must be comfortable with working in all settings. All positions are part-time. Connect Plus Therapy is an Ace Provider and is BHCOE accredited!
We are offering a $2,000 sign on bonus for BCBA's as well. That would be broken down as: $500 upon accepting, $500 upon 90 day evaluation and $1,000 after 6 months.
BCBA Major Duties:
- Assess levels of functioning through specific standardized assessments as well as Functional Behavioral Assessments and Functional Analyses.
- Develop meaningful and detailed assessments, treatment goals and programming to address the needs of each client.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to staff while overseeing implementation of programs with clients.
- Develop and monitor data collection for all programs being run.
- Conduct Parent Training on specific treatment goals that are meaningful to the family.
- Respond to parental concerns regarding programming and/or staffing issues by investigating, gathering information and reporting the the assigned Clinical Supervisor for resolution.
- Assist in identification of best staffing for authorized services for client needs.
- Have flexible hours to be responsive to client needs.
- Communicate with The Clinical Supervisor and Clinical Director on a regular basis and through monthly Leadership meetings and Supervision meetings.
- Provide a weekly update email to the team, including the assigned Clinical Supervisor and the Clinical Director.
- Ensure that there is regular video taping and treatment integrity checks for all programming.
BCBA Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs including Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other data collection programs specific to our industry.
- Confident communication skills for fielding calls on behalf of the agency and its representatives.
- Excellent written communication skills for professional emails and various reporting methods.
- 2 weeks of vacation time
- 2 weeks of sick time
- 2 weeks of holiday time
- Health insurance benefits
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401 k
- Employee benefits program
- In house CEU's & more!
The BCBA will report directly to the assigned Clinical Supervisor as well as the Clinical Director
Connect Plus Therapy is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Contact Eric Wilson at Ewilson@connectplustherapy.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Masters