Looking for an opportunity to make an impact on your clients and the community? To enjoy a positive work culture where you can make a difference? Kreischer Miller is committed to your personal and professional growth!
Kreischer Miller is one of the largest accounting, tax, and advisory firms in the Greater Philadelphia area. The firm’s original vision remains a hallmark 45 years later—blending the high-level skills offered by international firms with a highly personalized level of service. We are looking ahead to the next 40 years and want you to be part of our success story.
Building the best team in the marketplace and rendering world-class service to our clients are cornerstones of our success. We know our clients have many choices in service providers, and we work hard every day to justify their choice of Kreischer Miller.
Why choose Kreischer Miller? Voted a "Top Workplace" for the fourth time by Philly.com and a "Firm to Watch" for 2021 by Accounting Today magazine, we will help you utilize your accounting knowledge and continue to improve your professional skills. We offer training in technical skills, soft skills, advisory skills, and numerous client industries as well as on-going mentoring and coaching. Your performance will be evaluated based on the quality of your work, the application of your accounting knowledge, and the ability to provide excellent client service. We offer a flexible and supportive culture to ensure that you can make a difference and enjoy a strong work/life balance.
Kreischer Miller continues to prosper and grow! With approximately 200 team members located in Horsham, PA, we are currently seeking to add a Tax Manager to our team.
Kreischer Miller has a large and experienced tax department comprised of tax specialists with international firm and Fortune 500 company experience. Our knowledgeable professionals are dedicated to providing sophisticated, yet practical solutions to our clients’ tax concerns with a view toward reducing their overall tax burden.
Our Tax Strategies practice has been designed to service a broad range of clientele, from emerging small businesses to large multinational public companies, as well as the private individual. This position will fill a key role as the firm responds to the dynamic market opportunities available to its Tax practice.
Tax Managers are given a wide variety of diversified Tax assignments under the supervision of talented CPAs. At Kreischer Miller, you will have the opportunity to work with business owners in a variety of industries and learn directly from leaders in our firm.
- Develop and manage a positive working relationship with clients as well as professional staff in our Audit & Accounting, Tax Strategies, Human Capital Resources, and Technology Solutions practices.
- Coordinate concurrent tax projects with some of the area’s leading companies, including addressing significant accounting matters, preparing client deliverables, scheduling other team members, mentoring staff, and helping us implement new processes to ensure that we remain in a leadership position in our market.
- Help grow our client base – play a critical role in one of the specialized industry groups, develop a productive personal network, and identify new business opportunities
- Perform efficient, accurate, complete and timely review of clients’ tax returns, as well as planning and research.
- Review of tax provisions on audit and review engagements.
- Make decisions on all but the most unusual tax situations.
- 8-10 years of recent tax experience in public accounting. CPA a Must. Demonstrate a working knowledge of Internal Revenue Code & Regulations, proven progression in tax return complexity, scope and research. Some experience representing clients before tax authorities helpful
- Strong commitment to excellence, client service and professional growth
- The ability to manage multiple tax projects and clients
- Ability to develop/train staff and build teams, including assistance with overall firm training.
- Possess a positive attitude, good communication skills and willingness to learn
- Be a team player and motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of computers and computer tax preparation, tax research, and tax planning software programs
- A strong ability to understand the “big picture” quickly, identify key issues, and prioritize analysis / output among many competing tasks
- REMOTE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED
Kreischer Miller is an equal opportunity employer offering a dynamic workplace within a challenging environment. Performance is judged based on the quality of work, application of accounting knowledge, and ability to meet time constraints. We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability insurance, dependent care assistance plan, 401(k) plan, holidays, and generous time off for vacation and illness.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
Kreischer Miller is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Part of our mission is to create a culture and an environment where everyone is able to work at peak performance, grow intellectually, and have the ability to realize their professional and personal goals. Key to fostering that culture is treating all team members with respect and acknowledging that diversity of backgrounds, ideas, and opinions makes us stronger as a firm and as individuals. It also enables us to provide more well-rounded advice and guidance to our clients.
While our firm has had a longstanding Equal Employment Opportunity Policy in place, over the past several years we have taken an increasingly active role in fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion internally as well as in the accounting profession. As part of these efforts, we established a formal DEI Council and the Kreischer Miller Women’s Network, both comprised of team members at all levels. Learn more about our commitment to DEI at https://www.kmco.com/careers/diversity-equity-inclusion-commitment/.
Click HERE to apply: https://careers-kmco.icims.com/jobs/1312/tax-manager/job
Job Type : Full-Time, Seasonal
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance