Warehouse Worker - Full-Time
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
Location: 1 John Henry Drive, Robbinsville, NJ 08691
Join McKesson now to receive a special $2,000 bonus! Begin a rewarding career as a Full Time Material Handler with a starting pay rate of $18.36/hr!
Text McKessonJobs to 25000 to apply! Or apply online at mckesson.com/careers.
McKesson Pharma supplies pharmaceuticals and pharma supplies to hospitals, pharmacies, physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgical centers. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Our Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated warehouse associate to join our team. This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high-paced and professional work environment. We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
- First Shift - currently unavailable
- Second Shift - currently unavailable
- Third Shift - (Option 1)- Sunday through Thursday - 7:00 pm to 3:30 am or until completion of work - $18.36/hr.
- Third Shift - (Option 2)- 4 Times A Week 10 Hour Shift -(Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday 7:00PM Start- until completion of work) - $18.36/hr.
8 hour shifts - There are times when shifts may be extended past your work schedule. Daily overtime may be required, based on business needs, overtime is compensated.
A 6th night is available on Friday nights. Employees can sign up each week to work a 6th night on a volunteer basis for additional overtime however if there are not enough volunteers’ employees will be required to work that 6th night based on seniority. The Friday night shift is a 5–6-hour shift.
The Material Handler job will involve:
- Pulling and packing medical, surgical supplies and equipment orders for shipment
- May use power equipment including, but not limited to forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy
- Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
- Standing and engaging in repetitive movement throughout the entire shift
- Extensive walking and mandatory overtime as needed is required
- Passion around working for a leading healthcare distribution company focused on distributing medical and surgical supplies and equipment to more than 50% of Americas hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and other healthcare facilities
- Working in cold environment (45 degrees). Jacket, gloves, and hat will be provided.
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Material Handler is right for you!
Work Hard, Play Hard – That’s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
Take advantage of on-the-job training to operate power equipment including forklift, hand tools, and other devices
Most of our Distribution Centers are climate controlled and utilize state of the art systems & equipment
Stay comfortable while working in a fast-paced team-oriented environment!
- Entry level experience
- Work experience in a face-paced, distribution or warehouse environment or stock room strongly preferred; picking/packing, sorting, loading/unloading, scanning, or various other warehouse functions
- The ability to work the hours listed above, in addition to overtime. * Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory and typically occurs M-W due to our real-time commitments to our customers
- Strong reading, addition and subtraction skills needed to manage order specific documentation
- Ability to lift 20 to 50lbs repetitively throughout the course of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product)
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for long periods of time
- Able to walk up to 10 miles throughout the course of a shift (steps vary per shift)
- Working with RF scanning equipment
**If you require accommodations for this interview - please reach out to us at 877-337-0059 as soon as possible to coordinate.
No agencies please.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Not Applicable