Acenda Integrated Health
Acenda is at the forefront of community based services by offering over 100 innovative programs to support children, adults, families, veterans, caregivers and the community at large.
- Acenda and Gloucester County NAACP Issue Joint Statement about Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service
- Acenda Announces Steven Kindle as New Board Chair
- Acenda Leadership Joins The Root Cause Coalition to Advance Health Equity
- Acenda and Gloucester County NAACP Remember the Life & Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Acenda’s Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer Kathy Wingate Retires
- Acenda’s Chief Operating Officer Melissa Fox Earns Top Healthcare Management Credential
- Acenda to Host Virtual Spirit of the Holidays Toy Drive to Support Children and Families Across New Jersey
- Acenda’s Virtual Gala Rewarded Attendees with a Tropical Paradise Getaway
- Norcross Announces More Than $3.3M in Grant Funding to Acenda Health for Behavioral Health
- Acenda Announces Retirement of Greg Speed, Chief Integration Officer
Shop Local. Give Local.
Senior VP Prevention, Youth & Education Services
Senior Director Development & Marketing