A multi-healthcare system serving the communities of southern New Jersey with acute care hospitals in Stratford, Cherry Hill, and Washington Township, NJ and outpatient facilities at more than 30 regional locations.
- Jefferson Health’s Three New Jersey Hospitals Nationally Recognized with ‘A’s’ in Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
- Williamstown’s Life Church – inspired by congregant’s decision to use her $1,200 Stimulus Check to provide meals to Jefferson Hospital employees - Don
- Jefferson Health New Jersey Ranked 9th in State in U.S. News & World Report 2020-2021 “Best Hospitals” Ranking
- Jefferson Health in New Jersey Wins Project SEARCH Spotlight on Model Fidelity Award
- Jefferson Health’s 3 New Jersey Hospitals Receive Get With The Guidelines®- Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Emergency Fund for Jefferson Health - NJ Employees Renamed In Honor of Past President Joseph W. Devine