Health Care Community & Nonprofit Organizations Health Care Services Hospice Medical Services
Samaritan is a independent, community-based not-for-profit provider, founded locally in 1980 as one of the nation’s first hospices.
With decades of experience serving patients and those who care about them, Samaritan now offers more life-enhancing care options and specialized services than ever before.
Samaritan is distinguished by excellent quality ratings, community partnerships and donor supported programs, such as We Honor Veterans and massage, music, and pet therapies.
Samaritan is accredited by The Joint Commission and accepts Medicare, Medicaid and most insurance plans.
- Samaritan Offering Virtual Support Groups
- Samaritan Launches New Advanced Cardiac Care Program
- Samaritan’s 2021 Drive FORE! A Good Cause Golf Tournament Raises More Than $178,000 for Patients and Families
- Samaritan Honors Teen Volunteers from the Class of 2021
- Samaritan launches advanced cardiac care program
- Hope & Inspiration for 2021
- Drive FORE! A Good Cause Samaritan’s 2020 Golf Tournament Features Unique Chance to Play Pebble Beach
- Samaritan Marks 40th Anniversary Milestone with Announcements
- Samaritan’s 2022 Drive FORE! A Good Cause Golf Tournament Raises a Record-Breaking $215,000+ for Patient and Family Care
- Mary Ann Boccolini, President and Chief Executive Officer of Samaritan, Announces Retirement
- Samaritan Hosts Virtual Theatre of War Performance
- Sponsorship Opportunities Available for Samaritan’s Annual Golf Tournament Drive FORE! A Good Cause on June 27, 2022
- Samaritan Offers Virtual Support Group for Grieving the Loss of a Spouse or Partner
- Samaritan to Host 2022 Virtual Celebration of Life Gala on Saturday, February 12, 2022
- Samaritan Hosts Virtual Tree of Life Ceremony to Remember and Honor Loved Ones This Holiday Season
- Samaritan Offers a Complimentary, Virtual Coping With Holidays Support Group in November & December
- Samaritan Adds Two New Senior-Level Directors
- Samaritan Appoints Phyllis Lawrence New VP of Human Resources
- Samaritan Appoints New Chair of Planned Giving Committee
Shop Local. Give Local.
Director of Hospice